Addison is officially crawling!! She started last week taking one step with her knee and then down on her belly. But what a difference a week makes! She's definitely got the hang of it now. Today she crawled all the way from the living room to my bedroom. She was so proud of herself! I have a cute video included in the blog of Addy in her spa bath just talking away. Just click the title above and it will take you to the video.
The city of Greenwood had their annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Park on Saturday. There were hundreds of kids lined up and ready for the dash to get lots of eggs and goodies. I think the "hunt" lasted about 5 minutes. Colten and I went while Joel and Addison stayed at home. It was kinda chilly outside - around 37 degrees! Here's some photos of all the fun.
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!





2 comments:
Wow Julie, I can't Addison is already crawling. Isaac just started crawling in the last few days. Addy is ahead of her time. I enjoyed the video of her in the bath. She is a doll. Glad you and Colten got to enjoy the Easter Egg Hunt.
I do find it amazing that you guys wear light jackets in 37 degree weather! We would have gloves, scarves, boots etc...on...who am I kidding...we probably would have cancelled the egg hunt! lol....I love those kiddo's and miss them so much! Sending lots of Aunt Angie hugs and kisses! :o)
Just read Beth's comment...I think Addy knows she's the youngest out of the Shipman baby boom and is just trying to keep up! :oD
Post a Comment